Thursday, August 2, 2012

Meat Norm's

Norm's Burgers is in a very convenient location, half a block away from URL Radio.  Nice for me, not my pocketbook.  He always ruins my good intentions of just having a salad for lunch.  The smell of his burgers and rubs are intoxicating!  Damn you Norm!

You can find Norm's at Urban Harvest in Downtown Bismarck, when it's going on.  One of his future goals is to start up a burger joint in Mandan, but until then if you miss him at Urban Harvest you can always call him about catering.

Norm's serves regular burgers, pizza burgers, jalapeno burgers, brats and chips.  He uses a premade, precooked patty which I usually turn my nose up on, but honestly until he told me and showed me, I had no idea.  His patty is one of the best burger patties I've ever eaten.  And it's huge!  It's COOKED weight is 1/4lb.  Not precooked, but after it's cooked.  That's a big juicy burger.

Let's talk about the pizza burger, one of Norm's best sellers.  The combination of the seasoning, sweet sauce, creamy mozzarella, and crisp toasted bun is ridiculous! A burger isn't an extravagant thing that people think would require a lot of skill, but when you get a good one, you know it's different and special.

Here's the video as Norm breaks it down for us and shows us why he does what he does and how he does what he does.  Check it out, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6I2U4EoVeFc&feature=g-all-u.

You can reach Norm at 701-391-4339.

No comments:

Post a Comment