Tuesday, June 26, 2012

I'll tell you exactly what I think of Kobe's!

Cheryl and I enjoy a Cucumber Melon Mojito
"Kobe's Japanese Steak House and Sushi Bar can be described in just one word, wow!! To start we were swept off our feet with the infamous Cucumber Melon Mojito upon arriving. This is such a refreshing drink for those hot summer days. It comes highly recommended by the "Ma-ling" herself (Stacy)! Shortly thereafter we were whisked away to the sushi bar. Much to my surprise I learned that not all sushi is raw.


This girl doesn't do raw so I figured sushi was a bit out of my realm... Hallelujah I was wrong! The anticipation starts to build as I know that my all time favorite part is up next. Say it, "hibachi grill on deck"!  Before we knew it the infamous "Chef Andy" was ready to give us a show. Lions and tigers and bears oh my.... steak , shrimp , chicken and rice oh my! I can honestly say that if you are looking for a first class meal with side o' entertainment, then Kobe's it is. Kobe's, it's not just fantastic food. It is a good time just waiting to happen. Sake shot anyone?"

-Michelle Tait, co-host of "The Dish" on URL Radio

No comments:

Post a Comment